Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This One's Easy!


I love the simplicity of this recipe. The combination of the vinegar, soy sauce and garlic make your mouth water as you prepare it.

I used ½ inch chops because that’s what I had in the freezer.

CORA'S PORK CHOPS
2 thin pork chops
1 1/2 tbsp vinegar
1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
Pepper

In a non-stick frying pan with a cover, add vinegar, soy sauce and garlic. Add peppered pork chops, cover and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Continue cooking while turning chops until liquid is evaporated.








Turn heat to low, remove cover, add oil and fry pork chops until lightly browned.



It tasted great. I served it with apple sauce.

1 comment:

  1. The apple pancakes sound but I would use a combination of real butter and olive oil instead of margarine.
    The marinara sauce also looks like one to try.
    Also ditto on the bay scallops, of course I would be using GF flour on all of these and I will forget about the pork chops.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to comment. You can choose Anonymous.